DEBIT ORDER MANDATES
Debit Order Mandate Given To The BENEFICIARY By The ACCOUNT HOLDER
I/We hereby authorise you to issue and deliver payment instructions to your Banker for collection against my/our account at my/our Bank (or any other bank or branch to which I/we may transfer my/our account) on condition that the sum of such payment instructions will never exceed my/our obligations as agreed to in the Agreement and commencing within 24 hours of this mandate being agreed to and continuing until this Authority and Mandate is terminated by me/us by giving you one calendar’s month notice in writing.
The individual payment instructions so authorised to be issued must be issued and delivered monthly (on the last day of every month). If the payment day falls on a weekend or RSA public holiday, payment will be the last business day prior to the weekend or public holiday.
I/We understand that the withdrawals hereby authorised will be processed through a computerised system provided by the South African Banks. I also understand that the details of each withdrawal will be printed on my bank statement. Such must contain a number, which must be included in the said payment instruction and if provided to me should enable me to identify the Agreement.
I/We Acknowledge/Agree that payment instructions issued from this Debit Order Mandate will be treated as payment instructions issued personally by the account holder for the collection in advance of monthly membership subscription fees.
Evidence of Agreement
I/We acknowledge/agree that evidence that this Debit Order Mandate is agreed to, is evidenced by the provision by myself of the unique OTP sent to my cellphone number.
I/We agree that although this Debit Order Mandate may be cancelled by me/us, such cancellation will not cancel the Agreement. I/We shall not be entitled to any refund of amounts which you have withdrawn while this Authority was in force if such amounts were legally owing to you.
I/We acknowledge that this Authority may be ceded or assigned to a third party if the Agreement is also ceded or assigned to that third party, but in the absence of such assignment of the Agreement, this Authority and Mandate cannot be assigned to any third party.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The membership and/or membership card is not transferable to any other person/s under any circumstances.
- Membership is charged monthly in advance and will be deducted using your chosen payment method on or about the last working day of each month.
- Payment must be made via debit order or upfront payment, we are unable to process monthly Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT’s) / Bank Deposits.
- Please note that your statement reference for your debit order will reflect as MORECYCLE.
- I/We agree that although this Authority and Mandate may be cancelled by me/us, such cancellation will not cancel the Agreement. I/We shall not be entitled to any refund of amounts which you have withdrawn while this Authority was in force, if such amounts were legally owing to you.
- I/We acknowledge that this Authority may be ceded or assigned to a third party if the Agreement is also ceded or assigned to that third party, but in the absence of such assignment of the Agreement, this Authority and Mandate cannot be assigned to any third party.
- January payments will be deducted on or about the 18th of December.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time giving 30 days’ written notice.
- MoreCycle reserves the right to alter or withdraw any product at any time giving 30 days’ written notice.
- In the event of an unpaid account a mid-month debit order will be processed on or about the 18th of the following month.
- Where an upfront payment has been made for an annual period, the monthly payments will be deducted from the credit balance.
- When the above upfront balance reaches zero, the membership will be cancelled, unless renewed explicitly by the member.
- In the event that an attempt to deduct the monthly payment fails, the full outstanding balance will become due and payable. Should I fail to make the payment, I will become liable to pay all costs in connection with the collection of any amounts that are owed by me. These costs may include, but are not limited to, any legal costs, collection commission and miscellaneous costs incurred in the collection process.
- All notices and processes may be validly served to the member’s residential address, which is hereby selected as the member’s domicillum citandi executandi. This address is as stated in the Membership Agreement.
- In the event of one or more of these terms, conditions, rules and regulations being unenforceable they will be regarded as removed – the remaining clauses are still deemed valid.
- Refunds of incorrect debit orders or related fees will only be processed for a maximum period of 3 months. Please contact the finance department of the related company should you have any queries about your payments.
- MoreCycle is authorised to store the member’s personal information.
- MoreCycle reserves the right to send the member operational messaging by whatever channel is deemed appropriate. Operational messaging relates specifically to the feature/functionality of your membership and/or sponsor information.
- Where the member has agreed, MoreCycle reserves the right to contact the member with marketing related offers from time to time. The member may elect to unsubscribe from these communications at any point.
- All members with unpaid accounts will be suspended from all member privileges. These will be reinstated once all arrears have been settled.
- I and/or my estate hereby indemnify MoreCycle against any claim by myself or any person arising directly or indirectly from my death, injury, loss, or damage suffered by me or any person as a result of my use of the facilities or services, whether it be allegedly caused or contributed to by an act or omission by The Company, its directors, employees, contractors, consultants and agents.
- I hereby consent that MoreCycle may carry out a credit enquiry and may provide details to a Credit Bureau of how I have performed in meeting my obligations in terms of this agreement, and in the event that I fail to meet my obligations, may record my non-performance with the applicable Credit Bureau. I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- As a Multiply member, should I cancel/default on my current membership with Multiply, the monthly discount applicable to any MoreCycle product or membership shall cease to exist and I will be put onto the standard monthly fee. Reinstatement of my Multiply discount will apply when MoreCycle receives a letter from Multiply stating that I have reinstated my membership with Multiply on a full membership basis.
FEES, SUSPENSIONS, RESIGNATIONS AND CHANGE OF DETAILS
- The Company does not want you to feel bound by a contract. Therefore, your membership may be suspended for a nominal monthly fee or cancelled. Written conformation has to be sent to email@example.com before or on the 20th of a month to ensure that your suspension is in effect from the 1st of the following month. Notice of cancellation must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 011 563 5043. Please retain a copy of the sent email or positive proof of delivery for faxes.
- Re-activation of a suspended membership will carry a fee.
- All Benefits associated with the membership shall be suspended whilst the membership is suspended.
- A joining fee will be applicable where the member has cancelled and later re-joins.
- The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee will be honoured based on activity levels and cost of the kit (for Cycle Lab Active Club).
- A member will be subject to an annual increase in membership fees of the Membership Agreement, irrespective of any suspensions having taken place on the Membership Agreement. MoreCycle reserves the right to implement discretionary fee changes at any time.
- Different suspension fees apply to the different main products from which the member is being suspended.
- In the event that my personal details change, I undertake to update the information at the guest services desk at the facility reception or by emailing email@example.com (for Cycle Lab Bike Park) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (for Cycle Lab ActiveClub). Should my bank details change, I undertake to update them by emailing email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CYCLE LAB BIKE PARK AND RIDING FACILITIES
- I will be entitled to utilise and access the Cycle Lab Bike Park facilities of MoreCycle in accordance with my Membership Type from the start date, subject to the payment of the appropriate membership fees and approval of this agreement. MoreCycle may at any time withdraw all or part of its facilities for any period in connection with the repair, alteration or refurbishment of the facilities or for any reasons beyond the control of the Company.
- MoreCycle reserves the right to cancel this agreement should I breach any of the terms and conditions of this agreement including the Rules and Regulations that are currently in force. I confirm that I have familiarised myself with the Rules and Regulations of The Company.
- If the facility ceases to operate, for whatever reason and access is no longer possible, then my membership shall be terminated and I shall have no claim against the Company, save for a refund of a pro-rata amount of pre-paid membership fees, if any.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CYCLE LAB ACTIVE CLUB
- I agree to abide by the individual Code of Conduct and rules and regulations of the Cycle Lab Active Club to which I am affiliated (as specified above).
- These terms and conditions and rules and regulations are subject to change and are available from the Cycle Lab Active Club to which I am affiliated.